Kyte is offering a complete consultancy service for EU GDPR compliance. Bear in mind that organizations inside and outside the EU that collect and process information on EU individuals must to comply with this regulation.
Data Protection Healthcheck (Pre-assessment)
- Preliminary compliance assessment
- Triage of which issues must be tackled immediately, soon or later.
Assistance with documentation data flows, processes, policies and procedures
- Document data flows, processes, policies and procedures
- Establish baselines - “do it right first time” for your employees
- Satisfy obligation to provide documentation to a Data Protection Authority when required
Data Protection Impact Assessment
A DPIA must be performed where processing is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. It shall contain at least:
- A description of processing and operations.
- An assessment of the necessity and proportionality of the processing.
- An assessment of the risks to the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- The measures envisaged to address the risks.
- Evidence of compliance with approved codes of conduct.
- A statement as to whether data subjects have been consulted.
Assistance with data protection audits or discussions with the Supervisory Authorities
- Bridge the gap between what regulators and businesses want to achieve
- Assist to find working solutions to smoothen the path to being compliant
DPO (Data Protection Officer) Services
- Ongoing information and advice
- Monitor compliance
- Advise with regard to data protection impact assessments
- Co-operate and liaise with the supervisory authority
- Be a point of contact for data subjects if they feel aggrieved
Third Party Solutions
Kyte partner with first class solution providers to assist you in complying with the GDPR, amongst which Computime Technology – providers of IT Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solutions
Click here to view related articles