PCI DSS Compliance - Validation
Validation Date : Wednesday, August 3, 2016
Status : Validated
Kyte Consultants Ltd is accredited by the major card brands, through the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC), as a Qualified Security Assessor Company. Kyte Consultants Ltd is therefore approved to assess, validate and certify companies for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Based on the information provided regarding the policies, procedures and technical systems in place that process, transmit or store credit card data, the company as of the date on this certificate, has satisfactorily validated its compliance with the requirements of PCI DSS v3.1
- This certificate is valid for one year and is issued solely to indicate that the company has attested that they have met the requirements of PCI DSS.
- This certificate is subject to compliance conditions of the card brands compliance programs.
- This certificate offers no guarantee or warranty that the company’s systems are secure from every form of attack and Kyte Consultants Ltd accepts no liability to any third party in the event of loss or damage caused by failure or breach of security.
- In order to maintain compliance status, the company has to successfully pass quarterly vulnerability scans and has to ensure there are no material changes to the procedures, systems and controls on which the assessment has been based. Any such changes need to be communicated to Kyte Consultants Ltd to determine if re-validation is required.
- This certificate is not endorsed by the PCI SSC and is issued for the sole purpose of validating PCI compliance and cannot be used for any other purpose without the consent of Kyte Consultants Ltd.