PCI DSS Compliance - Validation
Validation Date : Thursday, December 17, 2015
Status : Compliant
Based upon the information provided by 6PM plc regarding its policies, procedures and technical systems in place that process, transmit or store credit card data and the vulnerability scans of these systems, 6PM plc as of the above date has satisfactorily met the requirements of PCI DSS.
- This validation extends to one year from the validation date quoted above.
- This validation is subject to compliance conditions of the card brands compliance programs.
- This validation offers no guarantee or warranty that the company's systems are secure from every form of attack and Kyte Consultants Ltd accepts no liability to any third party in the event of loss or damage caused by failure or breach of security.
- In order to maintain compliance status, the company has to sucessfully pass quarterly vulnerability scans (if applicable) and has to ensure there are no material changes to the procedures, systems and controls on which the assessment has been based. Any such changes need to be communicated to Kyte Consultants Ltd to determine if re-validation is required.
- This validation is for the sole purpose of validating PCI compliance and cannot be used for any other purpose without consent of Kyte Consultants Ltd.